MEMORANDUM OF SAHODAYA SCHOOLS COMPLEX
The name of the complex shall be “Sahodaya Schools Complex,
REGISTERED OFFICE : The office of the Complex shall be situated at B.J.E.M. School, M/15, B.J.B. Nagar, Bhubaneswar and can be shifted to any other place as decided by the complex from time to time.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES : The aims and objectives of the complex are as follows :
To help the Central/State Govt. to eradicate illiteracy in the state of Orissa.
The Complex shall do all such other acts, deeds, matters and things which are or may be deemed necessary, incidental or conducive to give effect for the attainment of all or any of the objectives for the aforesaid purposes.
- To serve the cause of proper education in schools all over the state of Orissa.
- To safe-guard the interests of the member educational institutions (students and staff).
- To provide a forum for discussion to initiate higher education aspirants.
- To render assistance to member schools in their quest for excellence.
- To recognize the achievements of students, staff, teachers and Principals.
- To guide member schools for providing quality education with regard to need of the hour.
- To promote the best academic education along with ample intellectual, physical, cultural, creative, charitable, recreational pursuits and training.
- To represent the Complex and its members before any legal or administrative authority.
- To Liaison and organize joint activity with the Govt. and other statutory bodies and serve as a means for the exchange of ideas amongst those interested in education.
- To arrange seminars, workshops, conferences, designing curriculum, social services, adventure activities and other activities for the advancement of educational and administrative expertise of the members.